Part of the key values and beliefs of Attenborough Learning Trust is to ensure that all children have access to high quality learning opportunities tailored to their needs. Therefore each school has the autonomy to devise their own curriculum to stimulate, challenge and educate the children in their community.
The curriculum will:
· Secure achievement in the world’s major branches of learning
· Ensure learning takes place in meaningful contexts
· Secure key competencies for learning and life
· Meet the needs of every young person, firing curiosity and making learning real, exciting and inspirational
· Reflect both national requirements and international expectations but be rooted in its own locality and context
· Raise aspirations and widen horizons,
· Enable every young person to leave an ALT school with the confidence and ability to make a positive impact on the world around them.
More information about each school’s curriculum can be found on the school’s websites.